What: NCSLA 2017 Fall Conference
Where: Koury Convention Center, Greensboro, NC
When: Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Who: All those interested in improving Science/STEM Education in North Carolina
Topic: Status of STEM Education and STEM Certification in NC
Are you curious about the STEM Status in NC? Want to incorporate cutting-edge curriculum in your school? Please save this date on your calendars for the NCSLA Fall Membership Meeting in Greensboro. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with science leaders across the state to discuss the state of STEM in NC and engage in professional learning experiences, network, and listen to the latest updates and findings from DPI.
While the final program has not yet been verified, this professional learning event will include:
- STEM schools, certification process, and curriculum best practices
- Poster session featuring STEM programs that work
- DPI updates on the latest Science Education
- Job-alike sessions
- Breakout mini sessions on current topics in Science/STEM
- Follow up from the NCSLA’s Spring Science/STEM Summit
The NCSLA Fall Membership meeting has always been a meaningful experience and excellence program with talented, experienced, knowledgeable educators who attend. Mark your calendar for October 18 to experience a professional learning program at its best.