Download a NCSLA Membership Brochure (pdf) and share it with your colleagues!
The North Carolina Science Leadership Association (NCSLA) is seeking new members.
- Are you concerned with the lack of students entering science careers and what this might mean for the future of our economy?
- Are you concerned with the lack of teacher preparation in science fields?
- Are you concerned with the future of science education in NC?
- Are you ready to make a difference?
- Are you looking for opportunities to demonstrate Leadership as stated in Standard 1 of the NC Professional Teachers Standards?
The mission of NCSLA is to improve leadership in science education in NC both within both public and private schools.
We are always searching for the new leaders of tomorrow. Lead teachers, department chairs, science curriculum coordinators, science supervisors, university professors, state agency specialists, private science education consultants, and business and industry representatives who desire to improve science education are welcome to apply!
Some of your member benefits include:
Network: Online membership directory and links to social networking to get connected
Advocate: Resources for contacting legislators and science policy makers to make your voice heard.
NCSLA is the place to express your creative and innovative ideas to improve the quality of science education across North Carolina. Come join us!